Fares must be paid upon boarding the bus by CASH OR VALID HUB TRANSIT PASS. EXACT CHANGE is required for all fares and passes. Return tickets and all passes are for scheduled route trips only.
(Persons with special needs or rural residence)
Riders with special needs must register in advance. Riders requiring assistance are asked to have an escort accompany them. Escorts ride free.
To register, call 738-1844 (Town) or 738-3309 (Hudson/Lac Seul).
Riders residing beyond the Sturgeon River Road-Highway 72 are asked to register in advance. Rural pickup location must permit the bus to turn around safely. Rural fares are individually based on distance from the Sturgeon River Road-Highway 72 junction.
We strive to provide service to all; however our drivers are responsible for the safety of passengers and themselves and will make decisions as to who may register, board or remain on the bus.
$5.00 one way or
$8.00 same day return
CHILDREN UNDER 13
$1.00 with an adult
(20 one-way)- $70.00
Monthly Pass –$110.00
Passes sold by driver
HUDSON-LAC SEUL ROUTE – ALL AGES (except babies-in-arms)
ONE WAY Sioux Lookout-Hudson or reverse – $10/person
ONE WAY Sioux Lookout-Lac Seul – Not in operation.
Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Satureday & Sunday 8:00 AM to 6 PM
SCHEDULED TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO TRAFFIC OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Riders are asked to be aware of the schedule or use MyTrax GPS to track the bus.
- Plan to board the bus at scheduled stops and be ready to board when the bus arrives.
- Have exact change ready.
- Wear a mask, hand sanitize upon entering the bus.
- Keep doors and aisles free of packages and parcels.
- Please be respectful. No food/drink. No alcohol/cannibus/illegal substances. No pets.